Search Here..

(Part-2)

Finally Kishan make a courage and tell her about his feeling.
Her phone vibrated, it was a text from him..His message was:

Kishan: I want to confess something to you.

Radha: Yeah sure u can.

Kishan: I know its too early and just the start, but I love you from the bottom of my heart shona.

Radha: Hmm.. I used to hear from my friends about their love life & stories in school, mostly people just use girls and left them alone after some time. Before marriage there is no love so I never believed in these relationship. we are just friend. Hope you understand 

Kishan: Hey listen Radha i am not like those boys who use girls and hurt them. I will marry you i promise 

Radha: You are my best friend and i love our relation as a friend and she rejected his proposal.

Kishan try to convince her daily.  With the flow of time she starts liking him and after thinking so much, she made up her mind and finally on december,2009 she accepted his proposal 


Kishan: i never heared your voice i want to hear it so can i call you shona?

Radha: Hmm..yeah

Her phone vibrated and she picked a call

Kishan: Hi, how are you my princess?

Radha: Me fine and what about you my prince? 

Kishan: If princess is fine so her Prince is also fine because he loves her alot 

Radha: Ahh..! Now stop act like a dramaybaz 

Kishan: Haww.. you are trying to tease me shona 

Radha: Yeah because i love teasing you  

Kishan: And I love it 

Radha: Hahaha.. Ok now i have to go baby Mom calling me 

Kishan: Ok baby, we will talk on call at Mid night 

Radha: No, i cant because my siblings going to sleep with me 

Kishan: You have to try baby now take care love you bye shona

Radha: ok baby love you too 

Radha first time managed to talk with him at mid night and they started conversation. He make her smile, laugh and somewhere in between the jokes, the long talks, and their random conversations they both get more attached to each other.

They talk all the day on text even their phone's battery is always dying Radha had only known Kishan for the shortest amount of time. But the feelings she had for him were different. Different to anything she’ve ever felt before. 

To know more about this story stay hooked with us for the next part 



Comments (0)