Search Here..

(Part-4)

It was the month of April in 2010 and the month when her girl was born... Their coaching classes were end and Their Board exams were near so it was difficult to come on date for her but He was continuously provoking her to met on her birthday.

Kishan: Please come to met me today is my girl’s birthday I want to meet you

Radha: No I cant come today baby 

Kishan: Please make some excuse and come 

Radha: No baby I said I can’t so please stop provoking me.

Kishan: So you aren’t going to kiss me?

Radha: Hawww.. Kiss baby?

Kishan: Yes today is your birthday I want to kiss u baby you don’t want to kiss me? 




Radha: ''No...Not at all... After marriage we will kiss:*

Kishan: ok… You think I will leave you after kissing you right?? Now he was using the trick emotional blackmailing.

Radha: No baby 
He: so you don’t believe me 

Radha: I do believe baby ok I will come

Now its 10PM when there was a dark because of electricity failure in their town so She went to meet him at that street where they met before going to school in morning. 

Radha: Baby me coming 
He: Me reached Baby come soon

Finally she reached and he wished her birthday and he come near and take hold of her from her waist suddenly she closed her eyes and finally he slowly kiss her lips at that night…and hug each other  After that, she turned away from him because she could feel herself shy and blushing. He just put his arms around her and smiled." 
It was perfect!" 

In this line of attack their First kiss was happened on her Birthday in 2010  and because their first kiss happened at that street so they named that as “Kissing Gali” 

_________________________________________

To know more about their love story stay hooked with us 

Comments (1)

On December 8, 2016 at 4:49 PM , Unknown said...

www.royalrituals.in